HOLTS COVID-19 PolicyPlease note the following should you wish to visit HOLTS for any reason.
This is subject to change in accordance with prevailing UK Government advice.
Update: In line with government restrictions from Friday 24th July it will be required that all visitors wear a mask when visiting HOLTS premises - with the exception of those with a government listed medical condition
- All visits to HOLTS Auctioneers are by appointment only
- Nobody with symptoms of COVID-19 may enter the premises
- Please sanitise your hands before signing in
- Please sign in when you arrive where you will be asked to submit to a temperature check
- Gloves and masks will be freely available and will be compulsory for all visitors in line with government protocol
- Viewings will be in timed slots which must be booked in advance
- Remote viewing via video conferencing will be available on request in advance